There are many factors that play a role in maintaining beautiful, healthy looking hair. One essential factor for optimal hair growth and health is proper nutrients. Though it is best to follow a healthy diet packed full of nutritious fruits and vegetables, sometimes we just don’t hit our goal of consuming enough vitamins and minerals. This is where hair supplements can come into play.

Keranique Daily Essential

Keranique daily essentials healthy hair growth supplements

If you aren’t getting the recommended daily dose of vitamins and minerals, don’t worry. Keranique Daily Essentials are specially formulated to give your hair the essential nutrients and antioxidants to grow and become healthy. B-complex group vitamins essential to healthy hair growth include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6 & B12 and folate. Pantothenic acid, better known as vitamin B5, is also an essential vitamin that contributes to strengthening hair follicles and helping them function properly.

The Keranique Daily Essentials are the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals to help you look your best and feel your best. Key benefits of taking the daily essential supplements include maintaining overall health and providing antioxidant nutrients to help protect your hair from harmful free radicals.

This article is not intended to treat any disease or offer a substitution for professional medical advice.

11 thoughts on “The Importance of Taking Hair Supplements for Healthier Hair

1. Kim ohagan says:

I love your product. I have been using almost 4 months and the change n my hair is remarkable! Thank you keranique.

Hi Kim, we are so happy to hear about your success!!
      Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, our Customer Service team is available 24 hours a day at (888)237-4131.

Hi Doris, although there are no known side effects or interactions with medications with our Keranique Daily Essentials vitamins, We recommend you talk with your doctor about using new vitamins if you have a medical condition that you think might be an issue.

2. DEIRA BOYER says:

My hair has never gotten past my shoulders, ever. Since using your product my hair is almost down to my but. Im so thankful for your keranique, it has changed my life. Thanks again… DEIRA

Hi Pennie, thank you for your interest. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you.

3. Shukla Richardson says:

My hair grows quickly enough but it lost its thickness!!! I have tried different products in the as such as regaine and the on product on T.V. What are the supplements for please and if I go ahead where and whom do I purchase it from??

Hi Shukla, thank you for your interest in Keranique Daily Essentials. Keranique Daily Essentials is the perfect blend of ingredients for optimal hair health! Packed with vitamins, anti-oxidants, and an extra dose of Beta-Carotene, Keranique Daily Essentials will work to support healthier hair from the inside out, recharging your hair growth process directly from the root. You can order Keranique Daily Essentials directly through our 24 hour Customer Service department:

USA/Canada: 1-888-237-4131
      Australia: 1800-826-871
      New Zealand: 0800-442-465
      24 Hours

NOTE: Some international mobile phone carriers do not allow toll free 800 numbers to the USA to connect.
      We suggest using a landline if you are having trouble with your mobile carrier.

AUSTRALIA +61 2 8880 0498