You have questions, we have answers! Remember, if you would ever like to speak to our customer relations team, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Keranique Before and After real results

USA/Canada: 1-888-237-4131

Australia: 1800-826-871

New Zealand: 0800-442-465

When will I start to notice hair regrowth results?

Though the exact amount of time varies from person to person, on average, women need to use Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil for at least 4 months. Some users will notice results in as little as 2 to 4 months, while others may not notice significant results until the 6-month mark. Stay positive and be patient! Your hair regrowth journey will not happen overnight, just like a workout regimen will take time until you see results. Still, there are volumizing products that can help enhance the hair you do have. Check out our Volumizing Style Set and our Tint & Texture Color Density Treatment.

What do you have for dry scalp, shedding and heat styling protection?

You are in luck. The Keranique Hair Regrowth System not only includes the 2% Minoxidil Regrowth Treatment, but also includes the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo and Volumizing Keratin Conditioner. Our shampoo and conditioner are packed with Keratin Amino Complex that helps to strengthen hair and leave it thicker and fuller. Last but not least, in the system you’ll also get the Keranique Lift & Repair Treatment Spray. This spray help to lift and add volume to your hair while also protecting it from heat styling.

Are Keranique products safe on color-treated hair?

Yes! Each of our products are gentle, so you don’t have to worry about washing your color away. Still, we do have shampoo and conditioner that is formulated specifically to nourish color-treated hair. Check out our Revitalizing Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner with Color Boost.

I’m scared Keranique won’t work for me, what should I do?

We understand why many women are scared and skeptical of losing even more hair if they try Keranique. The hair loss experience is embarrassing and difficult, but we are here to work to empower women gain beauty and confidence back through positive hair regrowth results. Not only do we offer a 2% minoxidil hair regrowth treatment, but we have a complete line of products to get your hair back to a healthy state. Keranique is for all women, no matter your hair type. In addition to the 2% minoxidil, the only FDA approved ingredient clinically proven to aid in women’s hair regrowth, our other products like the Keranique Keraviatin Hair & Scalp Health Supplement promote hair strength and support scalp health. The powerful blend of essential vitamins and minerals work together to address the underlying causes that lead to unhealthy hair. Keep in mind that we offer a 120-day money back guarantee on the Hair Regrowth System.

This article is not intended to treat any disease or offer a substitution for professional medical advice.

21 thoughts on “Frequently Asked Questions on Keranique Answered

1. Bobbie says:

I love your product but won’t buy it because of the automatic purchase that is sent whether I need it or not! I would buy if I can do it when I want.

Hi Bobbie, you can reorder as you would like to. You do not have to be enrolled in our automatic shipment program. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations to better assist you.

Hi Jeanann, thank you for your interest! There are minimal side effects using Keranique Regrowth System, some of which can include scalp dryness and itchiness. Keep in mind, we recommend you discuss the program with your doctor or dermatologist about using the System if you have a medical condition that you think might be an issue.  The Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment includes topical 2% Minoxidil, a clinically proven, FDA approved ingredient to regrow women’s hair that has been in use for over 25 years by millions of women around the world.

2. Norma Atkins says:

I love my Keranique kit My hair seem a lot fuller and the set stays in longer I have only had it about 2 weeks but I’m very satisfied

Hi Norma, we are so happy to hear that you love your Keranique!!
      Keep up the great work ♥

3. Dorothy says:

Do you have a trial kit? My friend got kit for just shipping and handling to try and she loves it but I have thin hair and not sure will help my hair and 49.95 is too expensive without being able to trial first

4. Linda Stevens says:

I am concerned that once I stop using Keranique my hair will fall out again where it has grown back. Is this true? I am also concerned that minoxidil may not be safe to use long term, even though it is approved by the FDA.

Hi Linda, continued use of Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil is needed to regrow and maintain growth. When you stop using Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil, hair follicles revert back to their original state of inactivity and your newly grown hair will eventually fall out as part of your natural shedding process. Keep in mind, once you start to see results at 4 months, you will continue to see improvements in your hair for up to a full year.  And just like dieting or exercise or a good skincare regimen, you’ll want to maintain the results and the hair regrowth that you’ve achieved.

5. Sue Ellen says:

I like your products but I have arthritis in my hands and cannot squeeze the bottles. I have called multiple times to see if there were other options but was told basically too bad and that they would forward this to the marketing department. I am sure that I am not the on,y one with this concern. Due to this, I only buy certain products and purchase shampoo and conditioner from other companies.

Hi Sue Ellen, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties with the shampoo and conditioner bottles. I recommend storing the bottles upside-down in the shower, also the tops of the bottles do screw off for better access. We do have an alternative option and I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations team to better assist you with customizing Keranique to suit your needs. Thank you for reaching out.

6. Peggy says:

In your reply to Linda, you said that she would see results up to a year with the use of your product. Does that mean after a year you no longer get results?

Hi Peggy, as long as you continue the use of Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil, you will continue to see regrowing hair 🙂

7. Teresa Moore says:

Love the product started using in Dec haave is successfully had new growth from the top of head on back . The volume is good . Love the product!

Hi Teresa! Thanks so much for sharing your success with us!! We are so happy that you love Keranique 🙂

8. Doris Njamela says:

Doris Njamela
    I started to use Keranique hair growth system from 4/2/19 and i can see some improvement on the texture of my hair, because it was thin and struggling to grow.There are no clear instructions as to how often to use the shampoo and conditioner and i don’t know if this product is good for dreadlocks

Hi Doris,
      Thank you for using Keranique! You can definitely continue your same regimen of washing your hair as often as you do now, and when you do wash and condition, be sure to use the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo and Keratin conditioner. You are going to want to use those when you do wash your hair so that you can get all the benefits of the Keratin Amino complex they have in them to give you stronger hair. Also, the benefit of Keranique Regrowth Treatment when you have braids or dreadlocks is our extended precision nozzle sprayer that allows you to target your thinning or balding areas around your dreadlocks

9. Jack Watts says:

not a comment but some help my wife thinks i am helping her the wrong way to treat her hair she is not able to do it her self. would please send me some type of info that would convence her the way you are to treat the hair what i am doing an e-mail with info would hlep
    appears to be working.
    jack watts

Hi Jack, thank you for reaching out. You sound like a very patient and wonderful husband ♥ I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations team to reach out and assist you with the best way to use Keranique to suit your wife’s goals!