Fine hair can easily look flat, lifeless and anything but stylish. There are many products out there that claim to add volume and body to thin hair, but do they really work?  Everyone deserves to feel beautiful, and you should learn to love your thin hair because it is a part of you. To give your hair a little boost, there are products that can help.

StyleCaster featured some of the best shampoos on the market based on your hair type in an article entitled, “Find The Best Shampoo For Your Hair Type”. In the article, Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo was featured as one of the best shampoos for thin hair. The shampoo stimulates micro-circulation on the scalp to better nourish the hair and of course, add volume to thin hair as well.

Try Keranique’s Scalp Stimulating Shampoo Today!

25 thoughts on “Why Keranique is Great for Fine Hair

1. Debbie Ploof says:

So upset that I cannot even get a chance to use these products. I do not have a credit card nor can i afford recurring payments. I want very badly to try this. I cant even try you free sample products.
    I guess not having the means to do all of this means I dont get to experience all the benefits of having beautiful hair again. Im 56 with plenty of health issues. Losing my hair is one. My self esteem is gone and wish that people like me could at least try your products which if work as well as advertized I could probably buy after Seeing some results.
    Just seems Cindy Crawford would not object to helping me live a better life or at least make me feel better about myself.
    Debbie Ploof

Hi Debbie,
      We are sorry to hear that you are upset. Rest assured, you can find Keranique in select CVS stores, Ulta Beauty stores, HSN, and Sephora boutiques located in JCPenney stores

2. ada glover says:

I orderd this product could not get either bottle opened tried to take lids off to no avail the bottles spilled thats alot of money to have nothing. It would be nice if you made a better bottle. Ada Glover
    Im 74

Hi Ada,
      We are so sorry to hear about the difficulties with the bottles. We are happy to replace that for you. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you.

3. Marigene Burns says:

I have never tried this product and I do have thinning hair, my question is do I have to use this for the rest of my life as I have been told and it’s been compared to the men’s product that does need to be used for ever. I am 80 years old and I cannot afford to spend a lot of money on hair products at this stage of my life, although your shampoo does sound intriguing !!!

Hi Marigene, thank you for your question! Hair loss is an ongoing issue, that requires consistent attention. Just like working-out, you can’t work out for a month and expect to keep the results forever! Continued use of Keranique Regrowth Treatment is needed to sustain new growth, but once you start to see results you will WANT to continue using Keranique!

Hi Arlene,
        Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil contains the only ingredient FDA approved to regrow your hair, in addition our Keranique Regrowth System has been clinically proven to regrow your hair. While the Regrowth Treatment takes effect, the rest of the system will work immediately to provide thicker and fuller hair.
        Thank you for your interest, you can see more here: http://www.Keranique.com

Hi Arlene, you can find Keranique in select CVS stores, Ulta Beauty and select CVS stores, our full Keranique Regrowth System is $49.95 per month.

4. Dorothy says:

Love keranique shampoo but it’d too expensive for my monthly disability income of 770.00 dollars. Would love free samples and been awhile since I used the Keranique product.

5. Andi says:

I have been using this shampoo for a couple months now and I’m sorry but I do not see a noticeable difference in the volume or body of my thin hair

Hi Andi,
      I am sorry to hear about your experience. We offer multiple Shampoo/Conditioning formulas that all contain our Keratin Amino Complex, which helps to thicken and strengthen your hair, while adding volume and fullness.
      – Deep Hydration
      – Damage Control
      – Curl Preserve
      – Color Boost
      I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to discuss your goals and expectations so we can better customize Keranique to suit your needs.

6. Jeanette Rowland says:

Question: do I have to use the conditioner with the shampoo? My hair get extremely grease and flat with the condition.
    I have adjusted the amount I am using several times nothing helps

Hi Jeanette,
      Thank you for your question! We are sorry to hear that the Volumizing Keratin Conditioner is not suiting your needs. We offer an addition four other formulas for Shampoo & Conditioner to better customize Keranique to suit our customers hair: Deep Hydration, Damage Control, Color Boost, and Cur Preserve. If you think one of the alternative formulas would be a better fit, please do not hesitate to contact our 24 hour Customer Service team at (888)237-4131.

7. Palma Postill says:

My hair is more manageable .l hope i can afford it all the time …l have been charged a lot more than i believed please can you look at this thank you .palm postill

Hi Palma, we are happy to hear that you are seeing our expected results!! I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Team to review your account and better assist you.

Hi Erika, we are so happy to hear that you receiving the expected results! Keep up the great work 🙂

8. Bernice wills says:

Hi. I am shocked but I actually think the Scalp stimulating shampoo has added body to my thinning hair. I also use a very small amount of conditioner only on the surface of my hair

. I was disappointed in the follicle boosting system. It seem like I was just putting water on my shampooed hair not a product. Because my hair is falling out due to age it separates during styling. That was the purpose of this product. Sincerely Bernice Wills

Hi Bernice,
      Thank you for sharing your experience. We are sorry to hear that you did not love your Follicle Boosting Serum. It sounds as though you would benefit from our Keranique Lift & Repair Treatment Spray which is clinically proven to seal 96% of split ends and strengthens your hair shaft, and gives instantly fuller and thicker looking hair. I have sent a call back request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you with customizing Keranique to suit your needs.