A new year brings a lot of room for new opportunities and improvements within your life. Investing in yourself is important and sometimes that means putting yourself first. Once you become happy with yourself, whether that be mentally or physically, everything else will fall into place. Now, chances are you have created a list of goals and changes you want to accomplish in 2019 and one of those items may be a new look.

Starting off 2019 fresh means you’ll need to tackle that mop on your head. Whether you just want to take better care of your hair or you need help re-growing it, Keranique can help. Diet changes, healthy habits and the Keranique Hair Regrowth System will all help in nursing your hair back to health.

Woman blowing confetti in celebration of new year

Diet Changes

It is never too late to start eating healthier and drinking more water. Hair growth is triggered by nutrient-rich foods that contain protein, iron, vitamin A and C and omega-3 fatty acids. Staying hydrated is also important because your scalp, skin and body perform best when hydrated with water.

Healthy Habits

During the winter, our skin and hair dries out quickly because of the dry air. It is best to limit the amount of times you wash your hair during the week because washing strips the hair and scalp of essential nutrients and oils that moisturize and protect the hair and scalp. Using the Keranique Hair Regrowth System will help your hair get back to a healthy state and will aid in hair regrowth. The hair regrowth treatment included in the system contains 2 percent Minoxidil, the only FDA-approved ingredient clinically proven to aid in hair regrowth in women.

Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!

10 thoughts on “New Year, New You, New Hair

1. Delia LopezGutierrez says:

I have been using Keranique Hair System for 3 months, and my hair in the scalp area, seems even thinner. I’m feeling anxious about the process. I’m concerned that if I continue, my hair will continue to thin out.

Hi Delia, remember the regrowth process takes time. Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil works to regrow your hair by extending the regrowth phase of your hair growth cycle. Extending this phase cuts down on the shedding phase, forcing you to shed before you regrow. It can, definitely, be nerve wracking, to say the least, but it is part of the process. As a courtesy, to support you with your regrowth, I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to reach out to you and answer any questions or concerns that you have during your regrowth journey with Keranique.

2. Ann Fortner says:

I have tried to contact you buy phone for an order that was sent to me and I did not order anything,contacted my credit card co.they said they would investigate it.

Hi Ann,
      We are sorry to hear about your difficulties contacting our Customer Service. For your convenience our CS team is available 24 hours a day and can be reached on the phone numbers below:

USA/Canada: 1-888-237-4131
      Australia: 1800-826-871
      New Zealand: 0800-442-465

NOTE: Some international mobile phone carriers do not allow toll free 800 numbers to the USA to connect. We suggest using a landline if you are having trouble with your mobile carrier.

You can call the local numbers designated for your country below. Calling rates may apply.

AUSTRALIA +61 2 8880 0498
      NEW ZEALAND +64 9 950 8828

In addition, I have sent a call back request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you with your Keranique account.

3. Donna Collins says:

I wanted to try this but afaid that the same thinbg will happen to me, I can’t loose any more hair. There are so many hair growing products out there and I would like to have one with a guarantee it will work. I’m tired of paying $2 or $3 hundred dollars and it ends up NOT working at ALL.

Hi Donna,
      We completely understand your trepidation, which is why we offer a full 120 day money back guarantee to ensure that you are not only seeing results, but that you are also satisfied with the products. Once you start to see results at 4 months, you will continue to see improvements in your hair for up to a full year.  And just like dieting or exercise or a good skincare regimen, you’ll want to maintain the results and the hair regrowth that you’ve achieved.  If you stop using Keranique, over time your hair will revert to its current state and your hair may begin to shed again after 3 – 4 months of stopping.  The women in the infomercial were all so happy with their results that they’ve said they’ll gladly use the System for the rest of their lives – strong, healthy, thick hair is that important to them. Plus you’ll always have to use something in your hair and Keranique was made to be the answer for all your hair care needs! You have complete control over your Keranique Regrowth Program, as well. And our 24 hour Customer Service team is available to support you through your regrowth journey! You can customize or cancel at any time. Please see more here: http://www.keranique.com

4. Valerie says:

Hi this is Valerie, I purchase some of your Marula oil hair treatment mist and didn’t appreciate the way it arrive. The content of the bottle was almost halfway full and unwrap. I purchase products before and never have anything like this.

Hi Valerie, we are sorry to hear about the issue with the package that you received. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to reach out and rectify this situation. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

5. Elizabeth says:

I have been using Keranique products since 2012 and I still have very little hair on the top of my head and some old spots in the back. I had made progress and shared with all about Keranique until I tried another one of the 6 day treatments and lost hair on these places about six months ago. I have tried the follicle boosting which worked a little and then back to the M. treatment but I am so disappointed with how awful my too thin and sparse hair looks. Help!

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for reaching out. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better support you with your regrowth. Keep in mind, using the Keranique Regrowth Treatment twice a day is needed for optimal results.