While some people love short hair, others crave long and luscious locks. If you want to have the longest hair you can get, you will need to have healthy and strong hair first. Extensions can be a quick fix, but if you want to grow your hair out and have long hair that is all your own, you need to know how to take care of it.
Here are some ways to make your hair grow longer and stronger as quickly as possible:
- Change up your diet. Foods that are rich in biotin, B vitamins, protein, and iron are great for strengthening your hair. Almonds, eggs, avocado, oatmeal, spinach, chicken, beans, and fish are all great foods for growing out your hair.
- Deep clean your hair. If you have buildup and excess oil on your scalp, your hair may not grow as quickly. Try a clarifying shampoo to get rid of excess buildup, dirt, and oil. Dandruff may also inhibit your hair from growing, so try a dandruff shampoo if you notice itchy white flakes.
- Give yourself a scalp massage. A head massage can promote circulation and help your hair grow faster. You can simply do this in the shower when you wash your hair or ask your partner to massage your scalp. This is also a great way to relax.
- Take your vitamins. There are certain vitamins that help your hair grow faster such as biotin and zinc. Look for vitamins that include these ingredients and advertise growing your hair and nails longer and stronger.
- If your hair has started thinning and doesn’t seem to be growing anymore, try a treatment for thinning hair. Try our Keranique® Hair Regrowth System to help regrow and strengthen your hair. This can also jumpstart your hair’s growth.
How fast does your hair grow? Do you wish your hair would grow longer and stronger? Which tip will you incorporate first?
If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with your friends and family who are interested in growing their hair longer!