New year, new hairstyle? If you are looking to change up your hair, you might want to change it to a trendy new look. Each year, there are many new trends that come out. You can find trends for a more adventurous look or one that stays true to your classic style. Whether you wish to change your cut or color, we’ve highlighted a few up and coming looks for the new year.
Here are some of the best 2019 hairstyle trends:
- Blunt fringe and bangs. You may think of bangs as a style only for children, but bangs and fringe can look amazing on adults too. Ask your hairstylist to use a razor to create that sexy fringe look. It works well on those with thick hair.
- Go retro with a rounded bob. A different take on the classic bob haircut, ask your stylist to round the bottom of your hair for a beautiful short hairstyle.
- If you prefer a low maintenance hairstyle and a little bit longer hair, ask for a lob. A “lob” is a longer bob haircut and is a great look for many different facial shapes and hair types.
- Try a textured pixie. If you like the short hair look, ask for a pixie haircut and ask for it to be longer on top so you can shape it however you’d like.
- If you are interested in getting longer hair, try hair extensions. There are so many that look very natural these days and you can go as long as you’d like.
Hair color trends for winter 2019 and beyond:
- If you are looking to brighten up your winter, add some shimmery blonde highlights to your brown hair.
- If you’d like to make your hair color warmer looking, add some auburn highlights to dark hair. It gives your hair a wonderful glow.
- If you want to experiment with crazy colors, pastels are still in. Multi-dimensional colors and ombre effects are in this year too. This is also a great way to hide highlights that you are not happy with anymore.
What kind of changes do you plan to make to your hair in the New Year? If you enjoyed this article, please SHARE with your friends who are looking for new 2019 hair trends!