The Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo was specifically formulated for women with thinning hair. Its ingredients combine to provide a gentle, deep clean while also increasing volume to your hair. This shampoo stimulates the scalp by promoting microcirculation, which is thought to support healthy hair growth cycles. Packed with Keratin and Pro Vitamin B5, women say their hair feels lighter, cleaner and full of volume after washing. This shampoo also provides protection against cuticle damage while removing build-up that often weighs down hair.

A commonly used chemical in shampoo these days is sulfate, which strips the hair of natural oils and can even cause cuticle damage when hair is over washed. Keranique recognized this was a problem for many women, especially those who already have thinning hair. This gentle shampoo has a delightful scent and is free of dyes and parabens.

Making the list of one of Bustle’s “5 Best Sulfate-Free Volumizing Shampoos” is the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo. Bustle described the shampoo as an alarm clock because it wakes up and revitalizes your scalp with an “optimal dose” of nutrition and volume.

17 thoughts on “Keranique’s Best Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Hi Evelyn,
      There is an automatic shipment p Our automatic shipment program is not only completely customizable based on your needs but also easy to manage yourself via our “Manage My Account” portal accessible on our website, also our Customer Service team is available 24 hours a day! This Auto-Ship Program is designed to ensure you always get the products you want, when you want them at special member pricing. I have sent a request to our Customer Relations team to contact you and better assist you.

1. Gladys Lampton says:

Keranique is not working for me. Please send me your address so I can send you the remaining products. Thank You.

Hi Gladys,
      We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please expect a call back from our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you with Keranique.

2. Loretta Riordan says:

Starting my third month using Keranique. Even my hairdresser has noticed the improvement your products have made to my hair. My one big suggestion would be to make the shampoo and conditioner bottles easier to squeeze. I am 71 with arthritis in both hands and have a very difficult time getting the products out of containers. The tubes I saw advertised look like a much better options for me. Are they the same formulas as the bottles?

Hi Lori,
      The although the tubes are smaller in ounces, our Revitalizing Shampoo and Volumizing Keratin Conditioner do come in the tubes. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations team to reach out and better assist you with customizing your program to suit your needs!
      We are so happy to hear about your success!

Hi Jane!
      Thank you for your interest! At this time we cannot ship Keranique Regrowth Treatment to Australia, however, our Keranique Thicker, Fuller hair care system can be shipped to you. The difference between the two systems is the Thicker, Fuller System contains our Follicle Boosting Serum in place of the Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil. Our Follicle Boosting Serum is not only light-weight and alcohol free, but it is also formulated with our Keratin Amino Complex to nourish and stimulate your scalp while strengthening and protecting your hair. You can see more about Keranique in Australia, right here: https://keranique.com/sau2order/

Hi Asa,
      Although we included one Regrowth Treatment with your order, before that bottle runs out you should receive your second bottle! Due to overwhelming demand we exceeded our projected supply for the Regrowth Treatment. But we will ensure that you will continue to receive your shipment before your bottle runs out. I have also sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to follow up and better assist you.

3. Angie says:

Hi,
    I have an iron deficiency and currently taking iron pills, my hair is getting shorter and shorter. Will this help me with this problem?

Hi Angie,
      Great question! We recommend you discuss the program with your doctor or dermatologist about using the System if you have a medical condition that you think might be an issue.  The Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment includes topical 2% Minoxidil, a clinically proven, FDA approved ingredient to regrow women’s hair that has been in use for over 25 years by millions of women around the world.