1. Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo

The first product you will want to use after receiving your hair regrowth kit is the scalp stimulating shampoo. Formulated with menthol and peppermint, you will feel a tingling sensation while you wash. The shampoo will deep clean, stimulate and nourish your hair for optimal hair regrowth. You will want to massage the shampoo into your hair and let it sit for two to three minutes before rinsing out.

2. Keranique Keratin Conditioner

Keranique’s Keratin Conditioner has been formulated to volumize your hair. It is a light weight cream-gel conditioner that will not weigh your hair down or produce a waxy build up. Using the conditioner will improve your hair’s natural volume and texture, giving your hair the shine and protection you have been looking for.

3. Keranique Lift & Repair Treatment Spray

The lift & repair treatment spray should be applied to damp hair for best results and sprayed on from the roots to the ends of your hair. The spray will help protect your hair from heat styling and UV rays as it contains the keratin amino complex. If needed, additional product can be applied to hair to maximize the volume and lift.

4. Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women

Keranique’s Hair Regrowth Treatment contains the only FDA approved ingredient that is clinically proven to aid in the hair regrowth process for women. When first using the treatment, some women can experience shedding. As follicles are stimulated for the first time, the chemistry of your scalp is being primed to begin the growth stage. The most important thing to keep in mind is that time and patience are crucial when going through the regrowth process—results may not be visible until 4-6 months after starting the treatment. The treatment should be applied to the scalp twice a day, and up to 6 sprays per hair loss area.

22 thoughts on “What to Expect with the Keranique Hair Regrowth Kit

1. hildy Varney says:

i got your products acouple of years ago . found the nail capsuls(orally) very effective . would love to order more of these.
    havenot tried the hair regrows or cant remember . i am 90now and wonder if your product could still help .
    one satisfied customer 🙂
    regards
    Hildy

Hi Hildy, we know that you will LOVE Keranique!! We are so happy to hear that you are going to use Keranique Daily Essentials again!!
      Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team if you have any questions or just to obtain support while you are using Keranique.
      They are available 24 hours a day at:

USA/Canada: 1-888-237-4131
      Australia: 1800-826-871
      New Zealand: 0800-442-465

Hi Charito,
      Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil is different than our Keranique Follicle Boosting Serum. Keranique Regrowth Treatment contains the only ingredient FDA approved to regrow your hair. Whereas our Follicle Boosting Serum is alcohol-free, light weight and contains ingredients that selectively bond with weakened and damaged sections of your hair, helping to decrease thinning due to breakage. You can see more about each product right here:
      Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil: https://keranique.com/hair-regrowth-treatment
      Keranique Follicle Boosting Serum: https://keranique.com/product_card/Serum
      Thank you for your interest in Keranique!

2. Cynthia says:

I like everything that I receive in my kit but I don’t need the Hair Regrowth box. How do I customize my order so that I don’t pay for that. I don’t need it.

3. Rosemary mincone says:

I am really satisfied with this product. I follow it the way you recommend. I am seeing results in the 4 months I am using it.

Hi Rosemary,
      We are so happy to hear that you are satisfied! Keep up the great work!

4. Kristi Macneall says:

Please give me the return address,I started using the day I received and have no result NOT ssatisfied ,I wish to MOT be charged and to return products left.Please have someone reply immediately …thanks

Hi Kristi,
      We are sorry to hear that you unsatisfied with your experience. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you.

Hello Dee,
      Thank you for your question/suggestion! Although Keranique Lift & Repair Treatment Spray helps with holding and setting your hair style and is heat activated, it is more flexible than a strong holding hairspray. Keranique Lift & Repair Spray boosts your hair for more volume and fullness and is great to finish any style. You can see more here: https://keranique.com/product_card/Lifting_Spray

5. Debra Stano says:

I am so excited about the results that I’ve had so far with Kerantique! My hair has been thinning so much due to the harsh medications that I am taking and I couldn’t cover my scalp, it was so thin! I was wearing a wig this time last year…
    I committed a year with this product and within 6months I ditched the wig! (I also use the vitamin supplements).
    Love, love, love this product!
    Deb Stano

6. Debbie says:

I started the end of July n my hair seems healthier n the serum seems to be working! I’m very happy with the products! I can look at my head in the sun n not see my scalp so much! N I live in s Florida where we have a strong sun n my hair seems to be getting thicker every week! I love the products n will continue. I’m very happy. I’m getting hair again!

7. Rena Cooks says:

Hi I have been using the product and I see the thickness in some parts of my hair however no results of regrowth almond my edges what do you recommend ? I also wanted to know what hair color can be used I used one and ended up in ER my face was swollen for a week like I’d been in a fight . Please advise on a hair color product

Hi Rena,
      We are happy to hear that you are seeing thickness in parts of your hair. Please expect a contact from our Customer Relations Liaison to discuss your usage, experience and goals with Keranique to better customize Keranique to suit your needs.

8. Micaela says:

I usually only wash my hair 3 times/week. Should I use the Keranique shampoo and conditioner daily, or just when I’d normally wash my hair?

Hi Micaela, Great Question! You can definitely continue your same regimen of washing your hair as often as you do now, and when you do wash and condition, be sure to use the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo and Keratin conditioner. You are going to want to use those when you do wash your hair so that you can get all the benefits of the Keratin Amino complex they have in them to give you stronger hair.