Keranique products are designed to not only help women regrow their hair, but to help them maintain healthy, fuller and thicker looking hair. Using Keranique products on your hair can help increase the volume, thickness and manageability of your hair as well. Often, people wonder if it is safe to use Keranique products on their hair. The answer to that common question is below.

Who Can Use Keranique

Keranique’s hair regrowth treatment does contain the only FDA approved ingredient that is clinically proven to regrow women’s hair. The ingredient is minoxidil, and anyone over the age of 18 is able to use it. The treatment is friendly to all hair types and textures as well. It’s encouraged to consult with your physician before using minoxidil if you have serious heart health issues or are taking other medications.

Products for All Hair Types

Keranique has many other products that are friendly to all hair types as well. Keranique’s collection of hair products include shampoos and conditioners for color-treated hair, textured hair and curly hair. With a wide variety of products, finding the right one is quick and easy with Keranique.

Feel Beautiful

All women deserve to feel confident and excited about themselves, and improving the health of your hair is a step in the right direction. Whether you want help with hair regrowth, or just want a product that can help maintain healthy, thicker hair, Keranique has formulated a product for someone like you. It’s important to remember that everyone’s hair reacts to Keranique differently, and the hair regrowth process can take several months before seeing significant results.

19 thoughts on “Can Anybody Use Keranique?

1. Judy Johnson says:

I love ❤️ your product it’s working but slowly I would love for you to send me more mouse for my hair I love it almost out please send more

Hi Judy,
      We are so happy that you are starting to see results! I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to reach out and better assist you.

2. Helen Saunders says:

I would really love to try Keranique because my hair is thin around the edges. Also my hair is shoulder length but my hair has always been thin. I would love for just once to have thicker fuller hair. Can you please help me.

Hi Mary, you will need to continuously use Keranique Regrowth Treatment as maintenance to sustain your newly growing hair. Remember, hair loss is an ongoing issue, just like working out; you can’t work out for one month and expect the results to last a year. But once you start to see the results, they continue to build with use of the Keranique Regrowth Treatment. As you will always use shampoo and conditioner to support the health of your hair, you would continue using Keranique Regrowth Treatment to maintain the health of your newly growing hair.
      You can see more about Keranique right here: http://www.keranique.com

3. Jane says:

I’ve been using this product for nearly 2month, whilst it’s a very very slow
    Process I’m beginning to feel my hair is getting thicker not sure about length I’ll use it until the end of the year the decide whether to continue

Hi Jane, thank you for trying Keranique! Don’t forget, our Customer Service team is available 24 hours a day to support your hair regrowth journey at the toll free numbers below:
      USA/Canada: 1-888-237-4131
      Australia: 1800-826-871
      New Zealand: 0800-442-465

Hi Carmel, we know you are going to love Keranique and LOVE your results with Keranique!
      Don’t forget our Customer Service team is available 24 hours a day via phone number (below) or email at info@keraniquesystem.com – they are there to support you through your hair regrowth journey!

Customer Service (24 hours)
      USA/Canada: 1-888-237-4131
      Australia: 1800-826-871
      New Zealand: 0800-442-465

4. Rosa De la Torre says:

I have been using your products for a little over 4 months and my hair is a little fuller but not ticker. How much longer do I have to be using your products to see better results.

Hi Rosa, we are so happy to hear that you are seeing thickness! Remember, hair loss is ongoing and regrowing your hair takes time and patience. It is important to remember that everyone is different. Some users notice some results in as little as 2 to 4 months, but to see best results, it can take from 6 months up to a year. Once you’ve experienced initial results, you will continue to see improvement in your hair. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our Product Specialists for support they are available 24 hours a day at (888)237-4131 or via email at info@keraniquesystem.com

Hi Winnie,
      Keranique is Sulfate FREE!! In addition, there are no dyes or parabens.

5. Ann Mason says:

I have been using this product for over a year and see very little improvement. My hair has always been thin but I thought that by now I would see some kind of improvement. Please let me know what you think.

Hi Ann,
      Thank you for reaching out. I think that you should have seen some improvement in your hair after using Keranique Regrowth Treatment, twice daily for a year. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations team to discuss your experience, usage and goals with Keranique.
      – Keranique

6. Maurene says:

I have been using this treatment for about six months and am seeing some hair regrowth. I really like it. Could my husband use it as well? Or is it just for women?

Hi Maurene,
      We are so happy to hear about your success! As great as Keranique is, our Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil contains the only ingredient that has been FDA approved to regrow your hair, however men require a higher percentage of Minoxidil to get their hair to grow. Keep in mind, however, the other products within our Keranique Hair Care line work to help strengthen and thicken hair regardless of gender.
      Thank you and keep up the fantastic work!