As we age, women can experience hair loss just as men do, called female pattern baldness. Fortunately, researchers have identified ways to combat hair loss. Minoxidil is the only FDA approved, clinically proven ingredient to aid in the hair regrowth process for women. Keranique’s treatment has 2% minoxidil, which means your hair will begin to look fuller, stronger and healthier over time.

Named one of the “8 New Ways to Anti-Age Your Hair” by New Beauty is Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women. Described as “super easy to use”, the dropper application should be applied to affected areas of the head twice a day. Typically, women who give the treatment about 6 months to work see hair regrowing where it once thinned.

14 thoughts on “Anti-Age Your Hair with Keranique

1. Linda says:

I love your products and use the ones I can purchase
    Indidivually. I do not join monthly and or other shipping options. Does Keranique have a web site for
    direct purchase?

2. Connie Libertelli says:

I have this treatment for awhile now but I do hesitate to use it as directed (because my problem which is in the front area where my bangs start) because it makes the area sticky and I feel like I need to wash my hair after only applying it twice. I wish there was something I can do or apply it differently to avoid this problem.

Hi Connie,
      Thank you for using Keranique! I have sent a call back request to our Product Experts to discuss your usage and better assist you in achieving your hair goals!
      – Keranique

3. Kim H says:

I love your products! It is very embarrassing as a woman to have thinning hair- this is working so far fir me and I am on my 4th month. Have new hair growing!!! Feel prettier and more confident! Thank you!!

Hi James,
      Keranique Regrowth System is $49.95. You can find Keranique in select CVS stores and all Ulta Beauty stores across the US.
      In addition, Keranique can be found right here: http://www.keranique.com
      Thank you for your interest!!

4. Susan says:

I also like Kerinique products. It really makes my hair feel great. I find that the prices on individual products are a little high but I wait and sometimes I can get a deal. That’s the only shampoo and conditioner I use. Love it.

Hi Susan,
      We are so happy that you enjoy Keranique Shampoo & Conditioner. We aim to make prices as affordable as we possibly can. Please sign up for our promotional emails for weekly promo codes or follow us on Facebook for special deals!

5. Lynette says:

This product has helped my hair from falling out and thinning, I will continue to use it until I achieve the results I’m looking for. Would recommend Keranique to anyone whose suffering from hair loss… Thank you Keranique!!