No matter your hair type, Keranique has a solution. We’ve worked with it all, from long and short to curly and straight—you name it and we’ve conquered it. We understand that hair thinning and hair loss can take an emotional toll, and that’s why Keranique has created so many shampoos, conditioners, sprays and the regrowth formula. It is heartening to see so many women reclaim their confidence after using our hair regrowth system. If you are wondering if Keranique will work with your hair type, here are a few examples of real results. The women in the below pictures used the Keranique Hair Regrowth System which contains minoxidil, the only ingredient FDA approved to regrow women’s hair.

Short & Straight

For those with short, straight hair, you may feel like your hair always looks flat. Consider using Keranique’s Thicker Fuller Hair Kit to lift and volumize your hair, making your hair look fuller.

Results from Keranique’s Hair Regrowth Treatment, formulated with minoxidil.

Bald Spots

No matter the texture of your hair, you can experience hair thinning to the point that you begin to see bald spots. Bald spots can be symptomatic of other health conditions, but ultimately can be disheartening and embarrassing. Filling in your bald spots takes time, but using the Keranique Hair Regrowth System with the Tint & Texture spray can help them to appear less noticeable, and even disappear over time.

Results from Keranique’s Hair Regrowth Treatment, formulated with minoxidil.

Wavy

Wavy hair can look curly some days and straight others depending on the weather. Whatever kind of hair day you’re having, Keranique’s hair regrowth system can help. With Keranique’s Thickening & Texturizing Mousse, you can improve volume instantly. Scientifically blended, this mousse will add body and bounce to your hair.

Results from Keranique’s Hair Regrowth Treatment, formulated with minoxidil.

Short & Curly

If you are someone with short, curly hair, Keranique Curl Preserve Shampoo & Conditioner may be just what you are looking for. Often, curly, textured hair becomes very dry because the natural oils in the scalp have difficulty distributing moisture throughout the hair shaft. Keranique products nourish and condition the hair without weighing curls down.

Results from Keranique’s Hair Regrowth Treatment, formulated with minoxidil.

10 thoughts on “Hair Types Keranique Works With

1. Felicia Holley says:

I am pleased with your hair growth products. I have hair growing on my bald spots. It did not take long to start growing.
    Thank you so much.

Hi Felicia,
      Thank you for sharing your success!
      Keep up the great work and please do not hesitate to contact our Product Specialists 24 hours a day at (888)237-4131. They are there to support you through your success with Keranique!

2. Jessica Rodriguez says:

Been using keranique for almost three months and see very little results. I wash my hair three times a week with the products and spray the treatment twice everyday. Any advice or help?

Hi Jessica, keep in mind, hair regrowth takes time and patience. It is important to remember that everyone is different. Some users notice some results in as little as 2 to 4 months, but to see best results, it can take from 6 months up to a year. Once you’ve experienced initial results, you will continue to see improvement in your hair. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations team who can better support you to achieve your hair goals.

3. Audrey Lighter says:

I started using Keranique in April of this year. I was completely bald in the crown of my head and had no hairline after wearing hair weaves. After using the product from April until now – my hair has completely improved and my hairdresser was in shock and asked me several times what had I been using and what’s in it! Thank you so much!

Hi Audrey, this is wonderful to hear! Keep up the great work, remember we are here to support your success! Our Product Specialists are available 24 hours a day, for your convenience at (888)237-4131.
      Thanks – Keranique

4. Lisa says:

Started using the regrowth kit around my front hair line in Nov 2016. There is improvement.
    The hair in the back half of my head is thinning. Will the regrowth treatment work for that area?
    The box and directions only show pictures of the front / top of the head.

Hi Lisa,
      Thank you for using Keranique! Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil should work where it is applied. As you know, you may shed a bit more hair prior to regrowing to prepare your follicles for new growth. Remember – hair loss is on going, so using products that help repair or help with regrowth has to be constant. Just like working out – you can’t work out for a month and expect the results to last a year. So if you do start to shed, you have to stay on it! Your body needs the hair growth treatment, on going. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Team, they are happy to discuss your hair goals and customize Keranique to suit your needs. We know hair loss can be devastating, so we want to support you through this process, to look and feel your best!

5. Elizabeth Przeklasa-Adamski says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am using your product and have a good quantity supply to use. Currently, my hair is improving however, need to wait for better results.

Please do not sent any more till I contact you.

Kindest regards,

Elizabeth Przeklasa-Adamski

Hi Elizabeth,
      Thank you for using Keranique. I have sent a request to our Customer Relations team to review your account, cancel future shipments and contact you with confirmation. Thank you for reaching out. Your satisfaction is our number one goal, always!