Women looking for the right keratin shampoo for their hair may find a wide array of products to sort through. That’s why Elle put together a list of The 11 Best Keratin Shampoos for Stronger, Shinier Hair and included Keranique in the number three spot!

The last thing thinning hair needs is another harmful chemical that doesn’t work. This Keratin infused volumizing shampoo is designed specifically for women with thinning hair. It targets and strengthens each strand of hair and its surface. It helps nourish and rejuvenate the scalp and hair follicles while gently cleansing your hair. Keranique’s Scalp Stimulating Shampoo is sulfate-free so you don’t have to worry about weakening your hair further, but instead look forward to healthier and thicker hair. Additional benefits to using Keranique’s Scalp Stimulating Shampoo include: locking in shine without all the scalp oils, and protection against cuticle damage.

12 thoughts on “Why Try Keranique’s Scalp Stimulating Shampoo?

Hi Maureen,
      Keranique Regrowth System contains the only ingredient FDA approved to regrow hair in women, in addition, our Keranique Regrowth System is clinically proven to regrow hair. However, hair loss and hair regrowth differ by individual because we are all different, therefore we offer a full 120-day money back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. You can see more here: http://www.keranique.com

1. Teresa. Kelk says:

I am finding the products I use after ahampooing are making my hair greasy and limp and need to use my other products to give me body. The shampoo and conditioner are lovely to use but not happy with the other two products

2. Julie says:

I have a problem with the conditioner. I find it leaves my hair feeling like straw. I have to put on a leave in conditioner after using it. I know it’s not our water. We have soft water. For we use a water softener.

Hi Julie,
      Keranique Regrowth System comes with Revitalizing Shampoo and Volumizing Conditioner in addition to the Regrowth Treatment and Lift & Repair Spray. We offer alternative formulas to the Revitalizing Shampoo and Volumizing Conditioner as every woman’s hair is different. Since you are experiencing dryness, we recommend switching to our Deep Hydration Shampoo and Conditioning formula which is not only formulated to gently deep clean and stimulate the scalp to nourish and rejuvenate the hair follicles, but this formula is also perfectly balanced to moisturize and detangle without looking or feeling heavy, leaving hair soft, silky and protected. I have sent a contact request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you in customizing your treatment. Thank you

3. Mm says:

I have to dye my hair. I am using the keranique products.
    Are there any brands that interfere with the product efficacy of Keranque

Great Question!! Keranique is gentle enough for chemically or color-treated hair. We recommend skipping Keranique the day before, the day of, and the day after you color-treat your hair. In addition, we offer a shampoo and conditioning Color Boosting formula designed to reduce color loss and protect from fading while nourishing the scalp and follicle, leaving your hair stronger and more vibrant. Our Product Specialists are available 24 hours a day to assist you in customizing your order at (888)237-4131! You can see our Keranique online catalog here: https://keranique.com/hair-growth-products

4. Carol A. Steves says:

I love the shampoo and conditioner and lift . Use up shampoo and lift sooner than conditioner. Don’t use hair growth. Can I change order that comes?

Hi Carol,
      You can customize your order based on your needs. I have sent a call back request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you in customizing your orders.

• Carol says:

Thank you … I did receive a voice mail from Anthony … got a phone # but couldn’t make out some of conversation. I will check back. PS Just received a regular order in mail today.

5. MARY says:

CAN I USE THE KERANIQUE STIMULATING SHampoo on color treated hair with out stripping color. i now use the keranique for colored treated hair. I have a full bottle of just the hair stimulating shampoo, and i don’t want to throw it out…Is it safe to use on my color treaetd hair. thank you for your help.

Hi Mary,
      Although Keranique Stimulating Shampoo is gentle enough for color-treated hair, we recommend skipping the shampoo the day before, the day of and the day after you treat your hair with color.