tint and texture spray keranique If you want a “quick fix” to regrow your hair as soon as possible, that goal may not necessarily be attainable. Hair normally takes a while to grow, at a rate of about ½ an inch per month. For you to begin seeing results from hair regrowth products, it would take about 3-4 months to see new, noticeable growth. However, there is a way to camouflage your scalp while you are using Keranique’s hair regrowth system.

Keranique’s Tint & Texture Color Density Treatment is a spray that adds color to the lighter, less full areas of your hair. It gives the effect of natural, full hair. This product is not permanent but it will not rub off until it is washed out. This treatment is great for a wide variety of women, which is why it was featured on a list compiled by Glamour of The Best New Beauty Products Coming to Sephora This Month.

20 thoughts on ““Instant” Hair Regrowth?

Hi Frances,
      Our Keranique automatic shipments can be customized based on your needs! I have sent a request to our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you.

Hi Peggy,
      I have sent a request for a call back from our Customer Relations Liaison to better assist you with returning.

Hi Alethea,
      We think Keranique is wonderful! And we know you will too! Keranique is gentle enough for chemically or color-treated hair. We recommend skipping Keranique the day before, the day of, and the day after you color-treat your hair. In addition, we offer a shampoo and conditioning Color Boosting formula designed to reduce color loss and protect from fading while nourishing the scalp and follicle, leaving your hair stronger and more vibrant.
      You can see more here: https://keranique.com/hair-growth-products
      Thank you for your question and interest in Keranique!

Hi Mary,
      Great question, Keranique Regrowth System contains the only ingredient FDA approved to regrow hair in women, in addition, our Keranique Regrowth System is clinically proven to regrow hair. Keep in mind, hair loss and hair regrowth differ by individual, therefore we offer a full 120-day money back guarantee to ensure your satisfaction.
      You can see more here: http://www.keranique.com

1. Linda says:

I tried the regular products but it made my scalp itch really bad!!!!! Also I was losing my hair bad, after shampooing my hair and combing through my hair there was a lot of strands of hair on my comb!!!!! It scared me!!!

Hi Linda,
      Minimal itching or dryness may be experienced; however, our shampoo removes impurities and buildup while our conditioner adds body and volume without leaving a heavy, waxy and coated feel on your hair or scalp. While Keranique Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil begins to take effect, it is not uncommon for hair shedding to occur at the beginning. It is temporary and can indicate that Keranique is working. Keep in mind, hair grows slowly, on average a half inch a month. Each hair strand must emerge from the follicle before it grows from the scalp so there can be a bit of time usually 3-4 months of usage before you see a visible difference. As the Keranique® Hair Regrowth Treatment with 2% Minoxidil begins to take effect and regrow hair, it is important to realize that it can also help stop further hair loss by revitalizing and stimulating hair follicles. Our Product Specialists are available 24 hours a day for support and questions at (888)237-4131.
      We wish you the best of luck.

2. Florinda Rapal says:

I live in Hawaii. I want to try your products but I don’t have a credit card to use to purchase them, just a debit which I am uncomfortable since I experienced an attempt of credit card fraud. Is there a store on Oahu where I can purchase your products, or perhaps a phone number to call for the exact cost including shipping and then i can mail a personal check or money order. I would appreciate a response. Thank you.

3. Barbara White says:

I tried the spray and didn’t like it. I loved the fibers. Don’t know why you discontinued them . The spray doesn’t work as well. It covers more hair then you want it too. You almost don’t have control of a small area. There are many sprays on the market. Go back to being special. Bring back the fibers!!

4. Rose Delius says:

I’ve been using Keranique for about six months. I’m so glad I started using. I had a few spots of thinning hair and now my hair is thicker than ever. Could not be more pleased.

Hi Rose,
      We are so happy to hear about your great results!!! Keep up the great work
      – Keranique