Do you ever skip a workout just so you don’t have to deal with post-workout hair? We’ve all been there! However, you can work out every day and still have amazing hair, even if you don’t have time to wash your hair. Here are some tips for amazing post-workout hair:
- Dry shampoo can be your new best friend! Make sure to take a bottle with you to the gym or yoga studio and spray generously after your workout. Try our Invisible Dry Shampoo to cleanse your hair and boost volume quickly.
- If you want to fake a blowout without washing your hair, you can! Use a blow dryer, flip your hair and dry your roots quickly. This will help dry the sweat and add some volume to your roots. Next, use that dry shampoo to cleanse your hair and give it a nice, clean scent. You will look as fresh as you did before you started exercising!
- If you really worked up a sweat and dry shampoo won’t help, but you still don’t have time to wash it, try a slicked-back bun. Pull your hair into a bun and use a smoothing product like a gel or oil to slick all of your hair back. The gel and oil have a slick look so no one will know there is sweat in there too.
- If you have wavy or curly hair, use a styling cream to crunch your hair back into a wave or a curl.
- If your hair doesn’t get too frizzy, just quickly rinse and let your hair air dry naturally.
- While you work out, there are certain things you can do to reduce sweat and keep your hair looking fabulous. If you use a headband to hold your hair back, use a soft, thick one instead of a tight, thin one. The tight, thin headbands can leave an indent in your hair that can be impossible to get out without a shower. If you put your hair up in a bun or high ponytail when you work out, it can create volume when you take it out. You can also try putting your hair in a braid to hold your hair back and create waves when you take it out after.
Do you work out often? What is your go-to hairstyle for after the gym? Share with us below!