Wedding season has finally arrived! While tying the knot can be the most important day, it can also be the most stressful and one of the largest stresses of your wedding day can be finding the perfect hairstyle. If you have thinning hair this may seem even more challenging!
Keranique has created a few tips that can help you to achieve that perfect style:
1) The updo is the way to go. If you have thinning hair the best way to hide that is to go with a beautiful updo. Not only will it help your hair look thicker, it also won’t take away from your dress. With an updo, you don’t have to worry about your hair going limp either.
2) Curls, curls, curls! Curling your hair will give you that wanted and needed volume. Curls also help give you that classic and beautiful touch.
3) Keranique it! Using our Thickening & Texturizing Mousse will also give you that instant texture and volume. Our mousse will help keep your hair style in place while you dance the night away.
4) Dirty yet clean. It’s better to have dirty hair for styling as it tends to hold better. It’s also easier to tease dirty hair. Don’t be afraid to pass on washing your hair on your wedding day, no one will even notice!
5) Braid and twist. Adding in a few braids and twists will do wonders to your hair. It will help give it more texture and diversity. It will also help to hold pins – and your veil – more securely.
To learn more, visit Keranique, at HSN.