If you’re tired of watching your hair fall out after styling and become thinner and thinner as the months progress, you should consider taking proactive steps to begin to regrow and maintain healthy hair. Here is a checklist of what you should do everyday to make your fine hair look great:
- Use a metal comb: In order to distribute natural oils throughout your hair, it’s still important to brush your hair. Avoiding static can be as simple as using a metal comb which can help reduce static.
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Stay away from products that contain damaging chemicals like parabens. The Keranique shampoo and conditioner do not have harsh chemicals like parabens, instead they nourish to help strengthen and cleanse hair. These products together are formulated to prevent breakage and enhance shine.
- Use the Keranique Hair Regrowth Treatment: Formulated with minoxidil, the FDA approved ingredient to regrow hair, this step can actually help regrow your hair.
- Lifting Spray: It’s important to protect your hair when using blow dryers or curling and straightening irons. These products can damage your hair if you do not use a heat protectant. The Keranique Lift and Repair Treatment spray protects your hair, and adds some volume and frizz control along the way.
- Upside-down blow dry: After you shower, if you blow dry your hair with your head upside down, you can use gravity to help build in some volume. Use a styling brush only toward the end to ensure you do not strip your hair of any hydration while blow drying.
- Loose styles: Avoid putting your hair in tight styles that can strain your hair at its roots and cause breakage. Pop in some curls with an iron or no-heat curlers for some more volume.
- Own it: With a little help, fine hair can go from flat to voluminous. Rock your style and don’t cover up with hats anymore!