Time flies and when you are rushing around, sometimes the last thing you have time for is uncooperative hair! Depending on the season and where you live, the elements can predict what is a feasible hairstyle day by day.
Here are a few ideas for quick but cute styles that might help you out in a jam:
- No matter what type of hair you have, if it’s at least shoulder length, try a side braid for a hip, fun easy style that works in any weather.
- A messy ponytail can make a hasty morning hair do look stylish and intentional.
- A sleek back look with a tight low ponytail looks elegant and timeless. You might want to add some dangling earrings and bold lipstick to make a simple look more dramatic.
- If you have naturally curly hair and find that blowing it straight is too time consuming, let it air dry and go natural. Find the right hair products to help stave off the humidity and keep it from getting frizzy; you’ll save time, energy, and give your hair a much-needed break from the heat.
- Add a decorative headband to a messy updo for a fun look
- A messy bun is also quick, easy and very much in style
- Why not try a knotted low bun for a great look with minimal work
- For a simple look, twist your hair away from your face and pin back
- If you have longer hair and want to go halfsies, pull part of your hair back into a loose bun or ponytail and let the rest hang
- If you like hats, a low bun, side braid and all types of short hair look great under a well fitted schoolboy, beret or fedora. If you wear make-up you might want to up your mascara to make your eyes pop from under the brim.
When you have a little down time, try out a few fun and quick styles that you love for those days when there is simply not enough time!
To learn more, visit Keranique, on Amazon.