We’re all in a rush these days, but with these few reminders we can prevent causing more harm to our hair, while still getting all the styles we want.
Here’s a quick list of things that we need to do to save our hair from daily damage!
- Don’t over wash your hair.
- Rinse in cool water.
- Pat your hair dry.
- Comb out wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, not a brush.
- Comb from the ends to the roots.
- Use leave-in conditioner.
- Use the low setting on hair dryers.
- Air dry when possible.
- Don’t over strip your hair with bleach or hair dyes.
- Use deep conditioners once or twice a month.
- Don’t sleep with hair ties.
- Get regular trims.
- Avoid keeping hair in tight braids or buns for long periods of time.
- Sleep in a hair wrap or on a satin pillow.
- Drink lots of water.
- A healthy diet = healthy hair.To learn more, visit Keranique, at HSN.