You really don’t need long locks to feel sexy. Short hairstyles are all the rage around the world and there are so many great styles to choose from. Be bold and find your inner Audrey Hepburn!
- The short and long pixie cuts are back with a vengeance.
- The classic and angled and layered bob cuts and fun asymmetrical styles for both straight and curly hair are also great looks.
- Geometric cuts look stunning with straightened hair.
- A steep A-line is dramatic and works well with both straight and wavy hair.
- A heavily layered short cut creates a loose and fun (yet still elegant) look that goes with everything.
- Curly hair looks great at all lengths. For a fuller look, your stylist will keep the top longer. Try out various styling products to get the look you want.
- You can go with so many lengths of short, such as: shoulder length, a jawline cut, super short, and everywhere in between!
All of these ideas are in addition to adding color or all the styling options and hair products!
Adding sparkly hair accessories dress up the look for big events. With cooler weather, hats like a fedora, beanie, or newsboy cap look great with shorter cuts!
There are loads of options for short hair. No matter your reason for cutting your tresses, there are plenty of fashionable and easy to maintain styles that can make you feel beautiful and confident!
To learn more, visit Keranique, at HSN.